Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sarah Elizabeth

Today is one wonderful day in the life of my family.
It is Sarah's birthday.
Sarah's birthday is on December 26th, one day after Christmas.
That seems fitting considering that Christ's birth is one of the few that can out do hers!
To see pictures of little, adorable Sarah, see my previous post on her.
To see the beautiful young woman she has become,
see her self portrait below.
I find myself using the word "beautiful" before "Sarah".
I can't help it.
Just writing or saying "Sarah" seems incomplete.
She is not only physically beautiful,
but she is a beautiful spirit,
a beautiful contribution to life on earth,
and most certainly, a beautiful contribution to a family that loves her so.
She is sooooooo easy to love.

Happy Birthday Sarah,
My heart, and I'm sure it's not just my heart, explodes with love for you,
Autie Monqiue

No comments: