Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Great Great Niece

Recently I needed a little elixir, and that little elixir was. . .
my great niece, C.

That's better!

What an angel!
She participated in creating a wonderful evening by proudly setting the dinner table - no questions asked - nice.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love when the next generation participates in the joys of life.

Before that positive contribution, her focus was on the computer.
I could eat those cheeks!

And then there are those multiplying fingers!
Love that concentration!

Who is this mysterious being?

Of course!

Monique, yes oh yes, Monique, starts the evening entertainment by reading a few poems from one of their favorite books.

C continues with the entertainment.
Can you remember that type of concentration mixed with the satisfaction of success?

The evening was topped off with bath time for little brother T.
Catch a glimpse of those laughing faces.
Life is good when it's bath time.

I left this visit of simple joys, the best kind, feeling healed from a somber mood.
So I leave you with a view of these beautiful eyes in the hopes that they lift whatever mood you are in to a higher level.

No comments: